Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Eagle Project

Well as I'm sure most of you have seen from my Mom's Blog, I have finally completed my eagle project. Its been a long and difficult road, but the deed is done! I've been a life scout (the rank right below eagle) and able to do my project for three years, but was also a procrastinator, and got it done with about 50 days before my 18th birthday. I actually started the process about 2 years ago, working on the cemetery next door, but someone beat me to that project. So I started work on this one and submitted it for approval. This was July of 2007. Let me just say that there would be many more submissions for approval till it finally was in October of this year. So no one can say that I didnt work for this. But now its done, and looks great! A huge thank you to everyone who helped out and got me this far. Hopefully I'll be blogging about my Court of Honor really soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Neils! Time to fly like an EAGLE baby! I thought I heard a cool story from your dad about flight school that had to do with Eagle Scouts; ask him if he remembers anything about that. I could just be going senile in my old age as well!