Sunday, February 22, 2009

State Brackets

The brackets for the State Tournament came out the other day. I got a really awesome spot, and hopefully one that will help me place.

Here's a link to the brackets.

Here's a link to the list of state qualifiers.

Also they came out with updated state rankings, with all the guys that have made it to state. I cracked the top 10 and #9! Here's the link.

But man, its so cool to finally be here. To be among the best getting ready. I remember when I was a freshman at tournaments, watching state qualifiers wrestle and just how cool those guys were. I remember talking about those guys, and how they were almost legendary, and now to be a part of that group is really cool. It's neat looking back and realizing how far I have come. I'm really nervous for this weekend, but I am also enjoying the ride, taking in every little bit that I can. Man, I cant wait for this weekend!

No comments: