Friday, October 3, 2008

And Thus It Begins....

Well, I was sitting around bored this evening, and have finally decided that I am going to write a blog. I had been toying around with the idea recently, and figure I might as well follow through. This should be a good medium through which people can stay informed as to what is going on in myh life, as well as whats buzzing around in my head, and a chance to rant on about something when no one else really wants to listen. Honestly, it will probably be the later most of the time. I find that when I am feeling "philospohical" or have some interesting thought, its usually when I am by myself with no one to discuss it around. So I'll post them if anyone really is wondering what I think about, and is bored enough to read. But hey, hopefully some people will enjoy this. So have fun! Heres my life.....

3 comments:

Kurt Harden said...

Congratulations, Neils. Hopefully you will use the experience to further develop your writing and think skills. I loved your BYU essay and linked to it from my site: http://culturaloffering.com/2008/10/02/in-which-young-neils-lays-it-on-the-line.aspx

Anonymous said...

looks like you've discovered diffused light via windows too. my favourite source of natural lighting for photography. good job on the essay!

Connie said...

Be careful what you post. You may want to run for president some day.